HRC Day Program/Residence
Hope Restored Canada offers a unique trauma-informed life skills program in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan providing support women, trans women, as well as Two Spirit individuals, who have experienced sexual exploitation and trafficking or are at risk of becoming exploited. The objective of this program is to address the profound recovery needs that sexually exploited and trafficked women (18+) have as they exit their lives of abuse. This home/program focuses on each individual reaching stabilization and developing personal resilience as they continue their personal health and wellness journey.
- Up to12 months; 24-hour support staff available
- Housing connected to the program
- Monday to Friday day programming
- Safe, secure and anonymous location
- Trauma-based educational classes
- Addiction classes and recovery supports
- Substance free environment
Day Program Classes
- Health and wellness – the body, trauma, recognizing/ responding to emotions, mental
health & addiction
- Healthy relationships – codependency, boundaries, communication, etc.
- Trauma therapy education classes
- Emotional intelligence, Self esteem
- Healing through art
- Skills training – Health, budgeting, cooking, laundry, parenting, etc.
- Cultural programming
- Movement – Working out and being active
- 12 step / relapse prevention
- GED supports/ career goal setting
If you or someone you know who would be a good fit for our program please do not hesitate to contact us.